We ask all guests to wear a mask in areas of the park that do not allow for at least 6′ of social distance. Certain areas of the park do require the use of a mask such as:
- The Crackin’ Barn
- Gift Shop
- The Walkway (when social distance is not able to be maintained)
Don’t worry, we have posted signs to help remind you when entering these areas and our employees will help remind you as well. We know this is new for everyone, and sometimes you just forget!
Specific areas of our park require a mask, therefore guests who do no have a mask have the option to purchase one of our Neck Gaiters (rather stylish and comfortable if we do say so ourselves) or wear a disposable one from our Gift Shop.
All Gatorama employees are wearing face coverings. The only exception to this is during our feed show when our keepers are out on the dock and away from guests.
We are working hard to keep all areas of Gatorama safe for you and your family. The following are just some of the extra precautions we are taking
- We sanitize ‘high touch’ zones such as doorknobs, handrails and counters multiple times a day.
- Bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized throughly throughout the day.
- The Gift Shop is cleaned multiple times a day, including Plexiglass barriers, countertops, doorknobs and merchandise.
- The Crackin’ Barn (and all stations) are sanitized after each Hatching Program and again after hours.
We have added 5 additional Hand Washing Stations that are available throughout the park. In addition, hand sanitizer is available in the Gift Shop, Walkway, Exhibit area, Lilybell’s Kitchen and Crackin’ Barn. If you have trouble locating a sanitizing station, please ask an employee.
Should you start to feel sick while at Gatorama, we kindly ask that you and your party exit the park, and that you email us immediately at email@example.com to let us know. This will allow us to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. When you’re feeling better, come back and visit us again!
Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the day and approximate time of your visit.