Patty and Allen Register are the owners of Gatorama, a historic roadside tourist attraction exhibiting the largest collection of large alligators and crocs anywhere!
Allen Register - Owner
For issues regarding raw and finished alligator skin sales, wetland alligator management, alligator regulatory and legislative issues, or filming opportunities contact Allen.
Patty Register - Owner
For community relations, internships, employment opportunities, corporate events, travel planners, and wholesale meat purchases contact Patty.
As pioneers in the alligator industry they are a sixth generation cracker family living on the edge of civilization. They share their corner of the 'Glades and the story of the most successful sustainable use model in the world for the recovery of an endangered species with visitors to their park everyday. They were the first producer to ship farm raised alligator tail and ribs on the World Wide Web. Gatorama exports raw materials (hides) and sells raw, finished, and value added products to wholesalers and consumers.
Industry Involvement: Patty:
- Glades County Economic Development Council - Founding board member and past chair
- Visit Florida's Rural Tourism Committee - Chairperson
- New Product Dev. Council Steering Committee - Committee Member
- Florida Freshwater Frontier - Tourism representative
- Public Waters Alligator Egg Collection, FWC - 14 years industry elected Coordinator
- Florida Alligator Marketing and Education Committee - Chairman
- Florida Aquaculture Association - Board member, secretary
- Florida Aquaculture Review Council - Alligator Representative
Did you know that Patty, Allen and Gatorama have been featured in numerous movies, TV shows and news publications
? Of course they are not the real stars at Gatorama - it's the animals who get the leading role!